Reporting to: The Principal
Teachers are expected to maintain high standards of preparation, punctuality and student management.
- Effectively teaching a variety of classes, including undertaking appropriate lesson preparation and setting/marking examination and test papers where necessary.
- Making an active contribution to enhance the overall aims of the school.
- Establishing classroom environments that are stimulating, hardworking, focused and pleasant to be in, and which reflect the school values.
- Assessing student abilities and progress, adapting where appropriate to different individual learning styles among the students.
- Writing and maintaining reports
- Attending to meetings as required by the Principal.
- Being responsible for the attainment and progress of all students within the class and ensuring equal opportunity for all.
- Developing positive professional relationships with pupils, parents/caretakers, school staff, the governing body and external agencies to ensure the best outcomes for all learners.
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students well-being.
- Ensuring that teaching resources are effectively prepared, and are tailored to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Employing a range of teaching and learning strategies to engage all learners, demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the differing needs that pupils may have.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree/Masters Degree or equivalent with a relevant acknowledged teaching qualification.
- Good analytical skills and proven record of using data and research to inform strategy, support planning and monitor effectiveness.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the curriculum.
- Skilled in classroom teaching and able to inspire others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy with experience of teaching via online technologies.
To apply for this job please visit Oops! We could not locate your form.
Oops! We could not locate your form..