The position of administrative assistant consists of being responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls and take messages.
- Schedule Meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the executives or board of directors.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals:
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence and emails.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management, database systems, and performing essential bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software:
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Any Degree or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The job requires being honest and ethical
Attention to detail
The job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
To apply for this job please visit Oops! We could not locate your form.
Oops! We could not locate your form..